Plan360 is the land planning division of the Southeast Regional Service Commission. Plan360 ensures the appropriate and objective application of standards required by the 13 municipalities and 24 local service areas across Southeast New Brunswick for which it acts. See the Areas page for our partner communities.
At the core of everything we do, planning is the primary function of our service offering. We believe intelligent planning benefits everyday people and the areas we service — property values, neighbourhood integrity, community and quality of life.
The services we provide, include, but are not limited to:
- issuing building and development permits
- processing variance, subdivision, zoning amendments and other applications
- providing recommendations on municipal/rural plans
- providing the public with information on zoning and permitted land uses and requirements within these zones
- regional planning initiatives